Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Pretty busy these days

I almost went crazy these days. Image Seems like all the things come in, both work and personal. Just started working on a new project with Vendor, many other requests come in either from my own team or from other business departments. Give me a break, man! I also need to think about the apartment re-decoration since I want to finish the decoration work before Christmas. There are also too many things to deal with. Calling for the quote from different decoration companies, comparing with each other, finding some hosting service and so forth. I've never had any experience in this. Pretty awkward, I feel. Maybe everybody got the same feeling after talking about this with me! But I gotta get this done!

Well... just some complaints. Life has to go on!

No comments:

Let me know what you think