Thursday, October 27, 2005

Angry at one of my relatives who just lived under our floor

Somebody just lost her mind from time to time! Okay, here is the story.
Last night, only 10 mins. to the midnight, my aunt Ling (actually, i don't wanna call her aunt any more) was keeping calling. It's pretty annoying. we, my wife and I, didn't wanna pick up the calls since we all know what she's gonna talk about. But this lady just seemed so energetic and never got tired of disturbing us by phoning in. My wife couldn't bear any more and took the 3rd call. Here are soem conversations between them (I was in bathroom at the time).
"Somebody died there?!", Ling yelled.
"Be a little big polite, please!", my wife replied while putting the growing anger under control.
"Who do you think you are?! I wanna talk to Wang Yang!", Ling shouted again.
"He's not here", my wife controlled herself again and said.
"Did you kill him? His blood is flowing into my bathroom!", Ling screamed.
Finally, my wife's anger bursted out.
"Did you lose your mind?"
"The pipe is your property. Come down and fix the problem!", Ling cried. Actually, it's a long story and we've been talking about this for a long time. We don't see any problem with the pipe but she just insists it's leaking.
"If the pipe is ours, why did you try to fix the uncertain problem by yourself without letting us know?", my wife fighted back.
Ling just kept shouting and shouting. A lot of offensive words were pouring out! Finally, my wife hung up on her.
After then, this lady phoned my parents. We live seperately in HK. And again, said my offensive words to my mother even my mother is her elder sister. My mother didn't feel comfortable and takes 1 day sick leave today. That's not enough for Ling. The lady called her elder brother in Beijing immediately after disturbing my mom. Seems like she's going to make everybody crazy. My uncle in Beijing, also my mom's elder brother, called my parents afterwards and asked if Ling lost her mind. Definitely she lost her mind totally! To avoid her annoying calls, my parents unplugged the phone last night.
I think this lady just has nothing to do. I really don't understand what she wanna do and what's exactly on her mind. Since she's an elder, my wife and I respected her. But she just doesn't respect herself! What's wrong with her? She really pissed me off!

No comments:

Let me know what you think