Saturday, March 10, 2007

Father 1.0

Today I proudly announce that father 1.0 released finally!

Previously I had been working on applying patches, fixing bugs and upgrading from maintenance to maintenance, but there was no upgrade at all for the main release. People have been expecting for a new release a quite long time. After a thorough and intensive testing lasting 10 months, a new version was released yesterday finally!

Well... it's just a metaphor above. What I am trying to say here is I become a father since last night. My wife delivered a baby girl at 9pm sth. HKT last night! I was accompanying her all the time through the whole labor period in the labor ward in Queen Mary Hospital! I saw her suffer from the great, so frequent pain. I saw my baby girl come out to this world. It's such a great experience I've never had before.

As of now, my baby has been to this world for over 24 hours. She's quiet, seldom cry comparing with other babies in the room. She's sneezing and yawning from time to time. What I can tell is she really loves to sleep. :-) Well... just can't express all my feelings here.

Anyway, again I've been upgraded to the father 1.0 successfully and smoothly! Just wanna share this great joy with all of you.

No comments:

Let me know what you think