Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Life has it's ups and downs

Life has it's ups and downs.

Today's up is that my wife and I get re-connected after disconnected for a couple of days. This has been troubling me for a whole weekend. It's probably the driving force that makes me swing 500 times. Image Relationship! Relationship!

Today's down is all about a bad news. Blood test showed abnormal again in the body of one of my colleagues after he did a regular examination a couple of weeks ago. He got blood cancer once again. Sorry, I don't know how to spell it's formal name. Last week he started to accept chemotherapy and wait for some matched bone marrow. But his situation got seriously worse this afternoon suddenly. He has been sent to ICU. Everybody prays for him. I wish some miracle would happen to him! God bless him!

No comments:

Let me know what you think